Axiombrakes offer 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on all products. If your product has a defect or if you have any concerns regarding any of our product, contact us via our contact page and we will get back to us as soon as possible.
Include following details in your message while contacting us:
1) Order Id:
2) Product Name:
3) Brief Message: Include details about the defect or concerns
NOTE: It is the buyers’ responsibility to acknowledge and provide their exact vehicle specifications at the time of checkout.
If for any reason your products do not fit after confirmation, we will happily replace it.
We will try to resolve the issue at earliest.
WHATS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
• 1 Year Warranty against cracking when purchased and installed with our brake pads.
• 6 Months Warranty against warping and/or manufacturer defects (must be within the minimum thickness)
• This warranty does not apply to mileage, accidents, abnormal operations, or improper installation.
• In no event will AXIOMBRAKES be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any sort.
• Only one (1) warranty claim per order.
WHAT IS MANUFACTURING DEFECT?
This covers any product that is structurally compromised or weakened because of structural failure. It DOES NOT cover zinc plating, rusting, pitting or cosmetic damages, normal wear and tear or damages caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, track racing, improper installations or services.
• Warranty is valid from the date of purchase, provided that the product has not been subject to abuse or misuse in its operation or installation, or has not been subject to modifications or alterations.
• Products must be installed as supplied in matching sets and must be in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s instructions.
• Customers will be responsible for return shipping on any Brake Rotors that are warped or cracked in order to receive a replacement.
• During exchange or warranty claims, Axiombrakes is not responsible or liable for any consequential, mechanical, installation, or storage costs.
Yes. You can place an order as a guest with no obligation to create an account. We do recommend that you create an account, however, if you’d like to check your order history and have your shopping basket items and payment details saved for next time. It’s quick and easy to create an account.
This is automatically sent to your email address when you place an order. If you haven’t received your order confirmation within 24 hours, please get in touch at email@example.com just in case there’s a problem with your order. Please check your mailbox’s spam or junk folder before contacting in case the order confirmation has been diverted there.
Yes. We’ll provide updates at every stage of your order, from the moment you place it, through to dispatch and delivery. In your delivery confirmation emails, you’ll receive a tracking reference which you can use to check the progress of your order online.
Also, you can click on TRACK YOUR ORDER on our home page to tracking your orders.
Sorry to hear you want to cancel the order. Please reach out our team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-55-AXIOM. We will try our best to cancel it or if already processed/shipped, you can return the package with simple procedure.
Yes, you can use any Social Media account like Facebook, Google, Amazon, Linkedin to Sign-In our website and don’t need to create new account on our website.
Yes, we offer pickup from our Mississauga Location. Once you select pickup option while checkout, you will get Ready for Pickup confirmation.
Handling time is based on Type of BRAKE KIT you have ordered.
Natural Finish Rotors Kit – 1 BUSINESS DAY
Cross-Drilled Natural Finish Rotors Kit – 2 BUSINESS DAYS
Silver or Black Coated Rotors Kit – 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS